2023 Fischer Z14 X Freeflex Ski Bindings
left in stock in
Low in store inventory, may be subject to change
- Stream Toe: New aerodynamic design for 15% less drag and more speed.
- Adaptive Suspension: Independent spring-loaded pincers and more direct power transmission and more precise control.
- AFD ST Teflon: Improved ski control and direct power transmission without wobbling between boot and binding guarantee precise turns, powerful energy transfer and minimal response time resulting in even faster runs.
- Duracoating: A protective seal on the binding to help reduce wear for looks and performance.
- Race Pro Heel: This heel piece loses the diagonal release feature, but gains a more solid interface with the ski. The heads of the screws are much closer to the ski, reducing the amount of torque placed on them.
- FreeFlex: The Freeflex technology reduces the binding's impact on the natural ski flex to a minimum.