2022 Flux XF Men's Snowboard Bindings - Atsushi Hasegawa
- The outside takes on a classically symmetrical shape. The inner asymmetric structure provides resilience while following the movement of the boots, and offers improved torsion control when landing.
- Super Tough Nylon
- A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Redux Lean Adjuster
- Lightweight thanks to its smaller size. Adjusts easily with a single motion.
- Micro Adjuster
- Adjust forward lean in 2.5-degree increments with each click for even finer high back settings.
- Offers unmatched power transfer and direct response with an ultra-lightweight design.
- Performance Blend
- A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Toolless Lever
- Find your optimum settings without any tools. The stopper prevents any screws coming loose.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion
- A movable cushion that can be adjusted to suit the boot size and board width.
- Made from materials that offer resistance to snow buildup even in the harshest of conditions. Gives a more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Waffle Strap
- Waffle-shaped cushioning provides ample hold and unparalleled comfort, and the two-layer construction offers direct power transfer.
- Beer Buckle
- Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps, allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Features a bottle opener for that well-earned drink.
- F.T.M VER.5.0
- The middle of the strap uses a more rigid material for increased power transfer, with top and bottom ends using a more flexible material for a better boot fit. Exclusively for use with the Transfer base.
- Easily stows ratchet straps.
- UU Fit
- The strap system that provides a 360-degree hold, providing a natural hugging feeling and uniform pressure.