Steve Caballero Pro Model Flight Deck
Built in a new production area in Powell's Santa Barbara, California facility, Powell-Peralta FLIGHT™ decks are stronger and thinner than an average 7-ply. You'll get the feel of it in an hour or two and begin to realize you can do things riding a Flight deck that cannot be done on a 7-ply. Flight decks allow you to extend your limits, because they let you ollie higher, flip faster, do tricks more easily, while lasting considerably longer than most maple 7-plys.
FLIGHT™ Decks are:
- Thinner - as thin as your phone
- Stronger - more than twice as strong in tail break tests
- Longer lasting - The epoxy infused, fiber reinforced structure of the Flight deck is extremely resistant to breaking, and this structure gives them "everlasting pop" that doesn't fade as your deck slowly wears.
- Ollies higher because of greater rebound and snap.
- Team testing suggests that Flight decks will last several times longer than a 7-ply, making them a great value as well as a superior performing skateboard.