Home Phone #:
Work/Cell Phone #:
Drivers License #:
Demo Start date: _____/_____/_____ Demo Due date: _____/_____/_____
Wakeboard with bindings, Waterski with bindings, or Kneeboard: $25 per day
Wakesurf Board: $30 per Day
*Customers who pick up items after 4pm will not be charged for that day, but item must still be returned before close on the due date.
Demo Program Policy
1) All demo charges will apply toward the purchase price of a new ski, wakeboard or kneeboard of your choice as long as it is with in one month from your first demo, and is the same type of equipment that you have been demoing. (e.g. wakeboard demos apply toward wakeboards only)
2) At the rate of $25/$30 (Wakesurf) per day, a late fee will be added to the original demo charge if the items are not returned after the agreed upon date. LATE CHARGES DO NOT APPLY TOWARD PURCHASE!
3) The Customer is required to secure all demos with a pre-authorization on your credit card. THE PURCHASE PRICE OF ANY EQUIPMENT THAT IS NOT RETURNED WITHIN 4 DAYS OF THE AGREED UPON DUE DATE WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD.
4) Items that are demoed are to be returned as they were released. Damage, scratches, loss of parts or the equipment itself will be charged to your credit card to cover the cost of damages or losses. Damages that are assessed during the demo will either be charged to the customer, or the customer may choose to purchase that particular product.
5) Unless deemed as demo only, products that customers demo are the products available for sale when customer uses his or her demo credit Initial: __________
Watersports Release of Liability
1) Purchaser agrees and understands that watersports activities can be HAZARDOUS. Purchaser recognizes that injuries are a common and ordinary occurrence of watersports and related activities.
2) Purchaser hereby agrees to freely and EXPRESSLY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY OR DEATH while participating in watersports and related activities.
3) To the fullest extent allowed by law, purchaser AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND the dealer, distributor and manufacturer of the equipment from any liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action arising out of the use of equipment, including but not limited to, those injuries and damages caused by the negligence and/or breach of warranty express or implied, on the part of the aforementioned entities.
4) Purchaser hereby assumes the duty of inspecting and knowing the condition of the site(s) upon which the watersports and related activities will take place.
5) This release shall be binding upon my assignees, heirs, executors, personal representatives and administrators and may be pled by the dealer and the manufacturer of the equipment as a complete bar and defense against any claim, demand, action or causes of action by or on behalf of the purchaser.
Signature of Equipment User Date _____/_____/_____
Signature of parent or Guardian if Minor Date _____/_____/_____